Six Unspectacular Things About Myself
Paula at " Wingtips" has tagged me to list 6 unspectacular things about myself. How do you decide which unspectacular things are more noticeably unspectacular than all the others? Oh, well; so much for metaphysics. Here's my list:
1. I'm seriously claustrophobic, so much so that I'm going to be cremated and have my ashes scattered over the hills or on the seashore rather than be stuck in a narrow, cramped box several feet under the surface of the earth in the dark with all the icky, squirmy things down there. Me and Buffy.
2. I have my contemporary poetry collection (which fills several large bookcases) divided by nationality but not otherwise; it can take me a couple of hours to find a book I'm looking for, especially if it's a U. S. poet, as that's the largest section of my collection.
4. I have never skied; I never intend to.
5. I like charcoal-grilled eggplant and red pepper strips with yogurt.
6. I love to take long walks through the woods on slightly-chilly early spring and fall mornings.